·
Registered
4,074 Posts
It was about time Grigor.. great!! Keep goin'

Great chance to beat mug tipsarevic or Kukushkin and to make 1/2

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Has to be the biggest tank ever, no way can Anderson lose his serve 3 or more times on a grass court in 2 sets, let alone against Dimitrov.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
good job Grigor

a couple of more wins would be great before Wimbledon

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Fantastic win for Grisho :) :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
This has got to be a tank. Still, good for Dimitrov to have a couple of wins.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Has to be the biggest tank ever, no way can Anderson lose his serve 3 or more times on a grass court in 2 sets, let alone against Dimitrov.
That's what I was thinking.. His form is on the decline though, and Anderson without form is not much to cheer about.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i dont think it was a tank..anderson's form has been steadily declining over the last little while and, as said when he's not in form he is nothing special

good win for grigor

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
probably the most obvious tank ever...no way Anderson loses his serve so many times to Dimugtrov if he's healthy (on grass nonetheless)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Impressive stuff. He has a chance to win this tournament. Only Tsonga in his way to the title.
I wouldn't say that. Grigor can lose to anyone. It's up to him...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Just hand the title to Clownga, the entire draw is looking ridiculously easy now that almost any top 30 brainless mug can get through it.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Kevin at it again. He can't do well when the draw is easy. He also can't do well at grand slams.

The best part of the year for him is without a doubt the first few months of the year. For the rest of the year I just hope he defends his US Open points.

·
Registered
214 Posts
WTF Kevin?! Dimitrov almost lost to Evans for Christ's sake!
yeah :rolleyes:, so what? Nadal almost lost to Isner. Any one can have a bad day and any one can win when they play their best. The trick is to get the W even when you play like crap. That is exactly what grigor did against Evens.
And yes it must have been a tank, or may be not - it must have been the wind, it was shifting against Anderson every time he went to serve. Or no no Grigor was doing black magic to make Anderson miss.
How about give Dimitrov credit when credit is due.

·
Registered
10,716 Posts
Lol, comparing Isner to fucking Daniel Evans. Isner has the quality to challenge everyone when he is on, Daniel Evans probably only challenges his Wii when he is on.

I will only give Dimitrov credit when I actually see him play well and win, and didn't see that of yet.
And you're an optimist. Forgot last week's loss already?

·
Registered
415 Posts
How can any of you say Anderson's effort was a tank when none of you saw it? We all know the potential of Dimitrov. Perhaps he played a blinder...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts