Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I didn't see the match so I can't comment on the level of both players.
But it's probably a good win for Richard's confidence since Bernie is the one who knocked him out of Wimbly last year.

Happy Birthday Richie!! :aparty:

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Too bad for Bernie, he actually seemed to care and played a great second set. Gasquet was surprisingly offensive, but is still struggling on the FH side. Fun match

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bo5, bernie would have won this

tomic is making the qfs at least in wimbledon this year, you read it here before

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I though Tomic was going to make some noise in this tournament, but he couldn't even beat InjuredGrassmugQuet? :facepalm:

Now he'll need to repeat last year R16 in Wimbledon to remain in the TOP 100. Seems unlikely, given the fact he didn't win 2 matches in a row since January.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
maratandmilos in ruins, as per usual, no doubt.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Such a waste of talent this Tomug actually has so much potential should be a top 15 player and after Wimbledon he won't even be in Top 100 :haha:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Such a waste of talent this Tomug actually has so much potential should be a top 15 player and after Wimbledon he won't even be in Top 100 :haha:
thats not laughable but sad...

·
21,308 Posts
Since last Wimbledon, Tomic has had only one tournament(Sydney, F) in which he won 2 MD matches. If that trend continues (using today's live ranking), he would be outside the top 120 after Wimbledon.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:clap2:

Awesome result

1 - 17 of 17 Posts