Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that 2nd set was a mess

tipsy had 3-0 before grigor got it to 3-3. Tipsy then broke for 5-3 but was broken serving for it and then again and dimitrov served for the set up 6-5 but then tipsy broke again and stormed though the tie-breaker.

this is really janko's best ever chance at a title

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Anderson:haha:
Tipsy was choking like a rookie in the second set

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Most overused term on MTF again being displayed on this thread.

Good win for Janko recovering after a very topsy-turvy second set. Grigor also had a nice event and hopefully he can win a match or two in London.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Dimitrov :facepalm: it was such an easy draw

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Seems like Tipsy might do a run for his first title then. But too early to say. He's been to 3 singles finals and 2 doubles finals without winning before so.

Dimitrov missed a chance for more MTF hype. Draw was wide open and he is 20 after all. Got to start to deliver soon :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
he could just be tired

the guy has been on court 4 times in 2 days
I think that playing earlier today actually might have helped Tipsarevic get used to the tough conditions quicker. Who knows. But I certainly dot think he would be tired after playing for little over an hour 4-5 hours earlier. Those guys are supposed to be fit to play five sets without stopping.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Really best chance for Janko to win title now... He has positive H2H against all players left in a draw - only 1 defeat ag. Kunitsyn. If he's fit enough he should lift a trophy - seems to me now or never. The only problem is his negative H2H ag Tipsy :haha:

·
Registered
6,977 Posts
always good to see dimugtrov lose, lol baby fed my ass i bet feds twins already play better tennis than this clown.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts