Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
I can't wait to find out how poor this year's entry list is going to look like. While there are quite a few big name players (e.g. Goffin, Berdych, Djokovic, Gasquet) who could use the points, I don't see them playing here and the likes of Wawrinka, Fognini and Bautista-Agut have already signed up for the tournament in Gastaad, so...

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can't wait to find out how poor this year's entry list is going to look like. While there are quite a few big name players (e.g. Goffin, Berdych, Djokovic, Gasquet) who could use the points, I don't see them playing here and the likes of Wawrinka, Fognini and Bautista-Agut have already signed up for the tournament in Gastaad, so...
Why not Gasquet? He signed up last year too and only withdrew late; I guess he will be there this year.

This list is usually not hard to predict, probably Thiem, Schwartzman and Carreno Busta for 3 top 12 players and then a lot of nothingness ranking-wise, but it could still be decent with most of Gasquet, Verdasco, Coric, Tsitsipas, Khachanov, Leo Mayer (I guess this time he won't skip it again as a defending champion), Ramos, Ferrer, Paire,...

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
Why not Gasquet? He signed up last year too and only withdrew late; I guess he will be there this year.
Gasquet has signed up for Hamburg several times, but he never showed up. Maybe it'll be different this year, but I'll only believe it when I see it. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts