1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
Does any-1 have the list of the other players who are coming to Queens??

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
Good 2 see R.Gasquet coming to Queens!!

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Will be a strong lineup as usuall

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
I hoped Tsonga would come back to Queens after his successes there last year, but seems he has chosen Halle :sad:.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
I hoped Tsonga would come back to Queens after his successes there last year, but seems he has chosen Halle :sad:.

Really dam he was so good last year,with him doing great last year i woulda thought he would wanna come back, maybe with halle having a weaken lineup (apart from Federer) he thinks he can go further

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Really dam he was so good last year,with him doing great last year i woulda thought he would wanna come back, maybe with halle having a weaken lineup (apart from Federer) he thinks he can go further
Agreed - yes - that is probably the reason. Plus, I understand Halle pays VERY well :rolleyes: I remember watching Tsonga's match against Hewitt at Queens last year - it was like a breath of fresh air :)

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Yes i remember that to, oh well :(

·
Banned
42 Posts
I'm also disappointed Jo isn't going to be playing again. But if I'm being honest, I understand the reasoning behind it. Queens is quite a stale atmosphere and based around upper class and corporate types, and from what I hear Halle is a tournament appreciated by true tennis people and players. I still wouldn’t pass up the chance to see some tennis in my own country, but I can’t say I’m a fan of Queens. If I feel the lack of atmosphere, I’m sure the players do.

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
I really hope Qureshi comes here!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts