Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Months ago, the door was literally shut on e-Bro's face by an intolerant human being, a iota-mod.
e-Bro's nose is broken and family is now asking for some kind of repair. Also, instead of helping him
getting better, his psyche is now floating in the air; Humans are cruel. But his body is still there.

All he keeps saying is "Wut do?" So I'm here, asking you humbly, quoting my e-Bro: "Wut do?"
The rest of the family is filthy rich but money can't buy mental health - unless you think e-yoga works.
So what is to be done with 1'100'000 vCash? Should I give it back secretly, without the consent of my e-Parents?
Should I donate it to all the bros of MTF suffering from the trolling disease? I won't hesitate robbing my parents if needed!

If you spot a mentally chanllenged e-Bro on this site but think something is doable with him, just ask me to help you out.
I will see what I can do and will let you know of all my actions. e-Bro is a lost cause and money needs to be used for those in real need.

If iota-mods have a heart and a soul, they will let things happen and won't start policing for the sake of monetary protectionism non-sense.

As promised months ago, I found and bought this mug for all the donators. It's for you!

In the name of my e-Bro and all the Bros out there: I thank you!

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: The lost cause of my e-Bro - now in a psychiatric hospital

Can you cure e-Bros with the trolling syndrom and betting dementia doubled by anger issues?
Could vCash be well spent on cases like ClutchOnandWin ?
I think I'm going to invest on that peculiar case, see what treatment my vCash can buy.

·
10,284 Posts

I donated 69vcreds for you to use on Sombrero Loco and help him get more tennis pictures :lickslips:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I donated 69vcreds for you to use on Sombrero Loco and help him get more tennis pictures :lickslips:
The purpose of this thread is to help e-Bros, not encourage them in doing things that would destroy them mentally even more.

I'll see what I can do for you though.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Let the storm rage on.​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts