·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now ya know why he got the WC lol, Nikola Milojević :worship:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
A lot of ups and downs. That stretch he had from 0-2 to 6-2 in the first set was quite high level of play and if he can do that consistently in the future he should be guaranteed top 100 at least.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Well Done Milo
Basic tho :facepalm: he's such a mug, I remember Jerzy losing to him but that was before we knew that Jerzy can lose to anyone

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
dedicated to all doubters :yeah:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With this win Nikola will be inside the top 500 :yeah:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It's only the 12th tournament of Milojevic at the men's level. I know he was only playing junior to be number 1, but why does this guy play so less this year ? (only 4 tournaments)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Dedicated to all doubters. As i said they better give it to some young player who showed promise on junior level than give it to some old player who we all know will do nothing.

·
Registered
57,595 Posts
That stretch from 0-2 to 6-2 in the first set was absolutely incredible tennis from Milojevic. Impressive to win his first ever Tour match. I thought it was a dubious WC choice but I guess he proved me wrong.

They both kept losing serve after having game points.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is not realy his first main tour match. He played Serbian open qualies in 2011 or something.. That was his only pro match before he started playing in fall of 2013.

Nice win anyway. I hope to see him with Laslo Đere in top 100-50 some day.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
LOL people are talking like Milojevic defeated a ATP player. Basic is a futures/low level challenger player. This match could very well be 1st round of futures, and this would be a minor upset on those ones. This result means NOTHING for both players career, it terms of current or future level of play...

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
LOL people are talking like Basic defeated a ATP player. Basic is a futures/low level challenger player. This match could very well be 1st round of futures, and this would be a minor upset on those ones. This result means NOTHING for both players career, it terms of current or future level of play...
Basic didn't defeat anyone mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts