Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michal has to be the most unclutch player in the top 100...doing well in both sets until he had to serve to stay in the set, where he made a joke of both games. Broken to love in the last game, where down 0-30 he smashed the ball right at Delic who made a passing shot that Polfed didn't even attempt to volley

As a fellow Pole, this guy really does make me sick. Hopefully he's out of the top 100 soon enough because he doesn't deserve it at all.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Didn't Przy have some kind of injury lately? I think his losing streak might be coming from there.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't Przy have some kind of injury lately? I think his losing streak might be coming from there.
Physically he looked fine. He was playing well in both sets until the final games where he just got sloppy and made some poor shots. No indication of anything wrong with him, 12 matches in a row is pretty bad.

·
Registered
724 Posts
12 losses in a row for Przysiezny already. Bravo! Go for Guinness Book legend !

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Michal has to be the most unclutch player in the top 100...doing well in both sets until he had to serve to stay in the set, where he made a joke of both games. Broken to love in the last game, where down 0-30 he smashed the ball right at Delic who made a passing shot that Polfed didn't even attempt to volley

As a fellow Pole, this guy really does make me sick. Hopefully he's out of the top 100 soon enough because he doesn't deserve it at all.
agreed. Tactically, he is one of the worst players i've ever seen.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts

That's not true. Pole kicked it in the corner but Delic pick the right side.

Delic is very solid. He will be top 100 one day (maybe even top 50).

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
delic top 50? lol. really lol. this guy is medicore, decent future player and maybe can do some damage at challenger but never will be top 50 anyway. he looks pretty solid but too one dimensional game to my mind. prz was better player today but typical loss for this mental clown.

brown to end this nonsens joke tomorrow in two sets

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
delic top 50? lol. really lol. this guy is medicore, decent future player and maybe can do some damage at challenger but never will be top 50 anyway. he looks pretty solid but too one dimensional game to my mind. prz was better player today but typical loss for this mental clown.

Mate is only 20years old. He has great serve and solid ground strokes. What he needs is a good coach and better movement on court.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

Less than 23hrs later and Mate has already prove you wrong. Brown got beaten by mate in less than 47min 6-3 6-0 :wavey:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

Reminds me of that poster who insisted that Dodig would never break into the top 100--and kept insisting it even after Dodig had done it! :spit:

Top 50 does sound very ambitious--but the point, boys and girls, is that you never know what's going to happen...

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Reminds me of that poster who insisted that Dodig would never break into the top 100--and kept insisting it even after Dodig had done it! :spit:

Top 50 does sound very ambitious--but the point, boys and girls, is that you never know what's going to happen...
It was Filo V, wasn't it?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts