Registered
21,275 Posts
:clap2:

Talented shotmaker wins

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
Re: Dusseldorf QF: Karlovic def. Monaco 6-4 3-6 6-3

Dr!!! Yes!!! So happy for Ivo he served great and very clutch most of the time.

Successful surgery completed on the Vulture, told you all this wouldn't be straightforward :)

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
this one was NID after he beat Milojevic yesterday

·
ツ
7,561 Posts

Dr.Ivo in a claycourt semifinal :spit: Defending champion out

This is a big upset for me

He'll play Vesely next. Huge chance for both guys but especially for Vesely
Karlovic has won tournaments on all surfaces (indoor/outdoor hard, grass and clay).

·
Registered
20,715 Posts

those 4 FH errors to go a break down in third were priceless :drool: , the guy who permanently ruined this beautiful game needs more matches like this

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

Gritty hold in final game. Ivo couldn't buy a first serve and couldn't win a second. Then ended up saving a break point on a second. To break the game before all 4 points Ivo won were off Monaco 1st serves and prior to that point Ivo was only winning 20% of Monaco 1st serves.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Happy for Ivo, Monaco is mug of highest calibre, i mean Ivo had 88% 1st serves won on his 1st serve - his average is about 80% this was on slowest surface vs clay-courter, so that´s tell us how big mug was Monaco when Ivo hit 1st serve, on 2nd serves it was obvious Monaco dominated rallies, Monaco won far more points on return than Ivo and basically was the better player but couldn´t return big serves.... Ivo rising in ranking, good for him before grass season, hope he will do some damage and also shooting aces left-right, now with good ranking and fact he is comfortably leading aces so far this season i said good chance he will end up 1st, last 4 yers he wasn´t good enough - ranking wise and lost a lot of qualifications so didn ´t played enough matches on main tour, this season it looks better, also good ranking before Bogota -where he should do fine in that altitude, i have high hopes for Ivo with grass season and Bogota and HC NA summer coming

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

:worship: you legend Ivo thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts

Monaco failed to defend 2/3 of BPs he faced against Karlovic on Juan's favorite surface? Unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts