Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Good article. It points out what is despicable in Novak.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait, what was dumb about it?
Admittedly Novak is one goofy bastard. But acting as if his antics of playing to the crowd is going to destroy the sport of tennis is just silly. If the sport could survive Jimmy Connors acting like complete douchebag and blatantly playing to crowd in a mean spirited fashion to belittle umpires it can survive the joker.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I am glad that the ad server here realizes how stupid the article is and is showing DR. Phill ads. Just like the article author, is a dumb MFer. This is why you don't let retards write articles.

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Fedtard talking about someones bitterness. I've seen it all. Have you seen his coments :lol: he said Serena and Novak are in great company.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
He's right. Djokovic is a complete idiot and is classless.

However, I don't know why he took a dig at Murray. He celebrates points to himself by pumping himself up. Who cares? Apart from that, the article is spot on. However, he didn't take the time to also post about Nadal's disgusting cheating.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Murray #1???? No Nalbandian??? No Djokovic??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that article is the epitome of shit.
Yeah a 4 time GS champion is overrated you stupid kid full of envy...Murray is overrated because people put him in the same basket as Federer,Nadal and Djokovic but the truth is he is a little better player than Soderling

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Probably written by someone from MTF.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts