Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not saying this b/c im a big linday/serena fan, but it really seems like that, along w/ the bad weather, and all! i mean this really has been a bad day. upsets all over the place, first wtaworld.com down, we was waiting and waitin, now no site till friday, and then we struggled to get scores, and now serena is out, and linsday lost another heartbreaker in the 3rd. this tournie really sucks. its like a fucked up version of indian wells now :(

·
Registered
577 Posts
VenuSerena said:
thus why it a "dud" only player in the top 10 that is left in the draw!
Serena, Jelena, Lindsay, Chanda... all good players who didn't get into the next round... Serena is injured, the rest was eliminated..the stronger players are still in the tournament, 'cause they beat the top10 players after all :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
For tennis enthusiasts like ourselves, we should never admit that it's a dud, even if it is.

For the average tennis fan, this could have a dud-like quality.

·
Registered
378 Posts
go hingis said:
Eleni will make it worth while!
Not to be mean, but I don't think an ugly Greek with rumors of Lesbianism surrounding her is gonna pack the stands:eek: . It had best be an Alex vs. Kim final.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Not to be mean, but I don't think an ugly Greek with rumors of Lesbianism surrounding her is gonna pack the stands
Well mboyl, just because you find her ugly, and might not be interested in her for her apparently "lesbianism", doesn't mean that the rest of us are ignorant. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
ahhh- i thought tennis skills were the important thing in enjoying a tennis match---what do i know.......i hope the BIG FAT GREEK (making fun of the person calling her ugly) makes it to the final...

btw- i think the tourny is a dud because you can't get live scores and its practically a wash out again:mad: First time i was going to see some tennis on TV since what Aus??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts