1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
59,021 Posts
Murray looks bad, Djokovic pretty easily if Murray plays like he has all week

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
The Djoker is the favourite but Muzza does have a chance since it is only 3 sets. Djoker in 3 would be my pick. Muzza needs this win, it would be nice to see him do well :D.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Andy can win. I hope it's a good match and I hope the garbage #1 loses. That said, Andy isn't anywhere near his best, so he can easily lose. It's been a nice Doha and he's gained some points, so that's good even if he loses. Indian Wells and Miami is where the real titles are.

·
Your visions will happen
48,513 Posts
It will be a day session match, so Murray has got at least a chance.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Andy can win. I hope it's a good match and I hope the garbage #1 loses. That said, Andy isn't anywhere near his best, so he can easily lose. It's been a nice Doha and he's gained some points, so that's good even if he loses. Indian Wells and Miami is where the real titles are.
man you should really watch your language. how can you call the best player in the world the garbage. are you really that stupid? what gives you the right to call another human being the garbage? man, go see a psychiatrist, it may help.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Murray has to be aggressive to have a chance. he hasn't been all week long. Pushing won't cut it this time.

man you should really watch your language. how can you call the best player in the world the garbage. are you really that stupid? what gives you the right to call another human being the garbage? man, go see a psychiatrist, it may help.
British are known as very sore losers. It bugs him that Andy still has a round number of HS titles and that he is still just the #4 player in the world. Hard to live with that. You need to have some compassion with him.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Murray has to be aggressive to have a chance. he hasn't been all week long. Pushing won't cut it this time.

British are known as very sore losers. It bugs him that Andy still has a round number of HS titles and that he is still just the #4 player in the world. Hard to live with that. You need to have some compassion with him.
I really love both Nole and Murray. Its just driving me crazy when people are so disrespectful. I don't even know why I bother, too stupid.

·
Banned
3,862 Posts

·
Banned
3,862 Posts
I hope that trash #4 will be taken out.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
ANDY :cheerleader: Some how, some way.
And then we might see the first Fed-Andy Match in years.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
This match seems to be a coin toss in my opinion.
It mostly depends on which version of Murray shows up tomorrow, as we know Djokovic never drops below certain level.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Dubai.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Murray in 2 is a given at this point

1 - 20 of 118 Posts