Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew. Broken for the first time at 6-3 5*-4. Glad he pulled it off.
He looked a bit tired but it was enough to win the match

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Garbage match for the most of it, Del Potro the more consistent one and the deserved winner.
Next on, Golubev! Will be a toughie, hope he doesn't tank this one... :devil:

Biggest problem for Dolgo is his serve - 50% 1st serves in, 38% points made on second serve :eek: - and the court doesn't seem to take his slicey-dicey stuff very well at all. Better luck in IW, Dolgo. :hug:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
bluh. Dolgo is just Monfils with more slicing. He kept missing horrendous dropshots.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
consistency prevails over madness any day.....

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Del Potro is just a level above Alex, but I thought Alex fought well, but he didn't execute well at all. Ranking's sliding a bit, but a few wins in the late-Spring, early-Summer, and he'll be back up there competing for a top-ten place again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well done, I guess?

He needs to step up his game, really...

·
Registered
205 Posts
even dolgo knows it was shit.

@TheDolgo worst match in a long time.. Sorry to my fans. Will get back with my good tennis soon, promise!

·
Registered
533 Posts
DelPo tried really hard to be Del Tanko for the first few games, but Dolgoerror was so error-ific today that even dead-tired DelPo couldn't pass up the opportunity for 45 ranking points.

Really hope DelPo knows what he's doing here. I want him to do well at IW and Miami, he's obviously not winning Dubai even if he defeats Golubev in the next round. Not with this kind of form/tiredness.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts