Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabio was cruising until 6-3 3-1, then started making a lot of unforced errors especially in the moments when he was a break up. I think he made over 60 overall. Evans found his consistency after a slower start and was sending back ball after ball. Props to him for showing good fight, he deserved to win.

·
The special one
14,777 Posts
Great win for Dan, made hard work of it in the final game having missed 5 MPs but got the job done in the end.

Fognini should've won this match, was a break up in the 2nd and 3rd sets but made far too many UEs.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Those rare ocasions in which tennis was going to win either way . But Dan needs this much more . WTG keep it up

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'd have been pissed if Fabio lost a match like that in a slam or masters.

Then I see his latest publication on IG and I forgive him lol

·
justice for all
16,790 Posts
Fabio should really already fast forward to clay season.
Get some rest, avoid the virus and come back stronger in Monte Carlo - we need you there like last year, buddy.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Great match to watch. Evans never gave up and it paid off. His mindset is something else. Most players would have lost this one, but he fought through bad luck, great shots by Fogna and close calls. One of my favorite players for a reason.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Fabio should really already fast forward to clay season.
Get some rest, avoid the virus and come back stronger in Monte Carlo - we need you there like last year, buddy.
We need all the top clay man we can find. Sadly there is no much. Otherwise it will be so nid ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts