Mens Tennis Forums banner

How will Berrer do?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know the winner will be Andy, but Berrer push him a little? Perhaps to a tiebreak or even to 3 sets? Or does he get completely thrashed? It's Andy's first match in a while, so he might be rusty. Then again, this is Berrer. He has nothing to hurt Andy with. I see an very easy victory for Andy.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
We all know the winner will be Andy, but Berrer push him a little? Perhaps to a tiebreak or even to 3 sets? Or does he get completely thrashed? It's Andy's first match in a while, so he might be rusty. Then again, this is Berrer. He has nothing to hurt Andy with. I see an very easy victory for Andy.
Andy will get revenge against Novak.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy will get revenge against Novak.
That would be a nice, and in these 3-set tournaments, is quite easy to do if he plays well. We'll see. At the moment, he has to blast his way through Berrer, which will be an easy task.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Needs another option. He'll probably get routined more than thrashed. Andy usually doesn't start off in thrashing mode after a long break.

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
will be interesting to see how murray does here, i think he wants to win the whole thing but it is going to be tough.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
I like Berrer and he came comfortably through qualifying so even though Murray should win easily, I'm hoping for an upset.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
Berrer can trouble only himself. One of those players with absolutely no variety. Murray just needs to push back and let Berrer lose the match.
I want Murray to win Dubai but he will probably fail.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Murray will crush Berrer. If the German couldn't beat a one legged Murray at RG, then what chance when Murray is 100%?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If Andy was able to thrash him on one ankle, as he did at Roland Garros, I see nothing to pose a serious threat. That said, Andy being a slow starter will give Berrer initial hope and that first set will be close. I agree with 6-4 6-2.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Depends whether his confidence is up to scratch or not :shrug:.

·
Registered
26,796 Posts
Nice jinxing thread, kid :yeah: With such fans Murray will never need enemies ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
That would be a nice, and in these 3-set tournaments, is quite easy to do if he plays well. We'll see. At the moment, he has to blast his way through Berrer, which will be an easy task.
This Murray Marko would be ripped in 2 :):):)

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More jinxing talk? I expected as much. I'm disappointed that Murray was tested, but that's inevitable when you're ill. I'm even more disappointed that you guys are so predictable that it's not even funny anymore. Really, you are all broken records and I'm afraid to say that you'll probably never understand that there is no such thing as jinxing. Oh well, that doesn't affect me in any way, so why should I care? :lol:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
More jinxing talk? I expected as much. I'm disappointed that Murray was tested, but that's inevitable when you're ill. I'm even more disappointed that you guys are so predictable that it's not even funny anymore. Really, you are all broken records and I'm afraid to say that you'll probably never understand that there is no such thing as jinxing. Oh well, that doesn't affect me in any way, so why should I care? :lol:
But there is a such thing as irony. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts