1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
Poll?

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Rafa is playing dreadfully, but I still struggle to think he'll lose many baseline rallies against Roddick.

If Andy serves out of his mind he can win, Rafa is certainly breakable at the moment. He'll need to get a lot of cheap points on his serve though.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Will be a tough match. Roddick seems to feel very much at home on this very fast HC. Haven't yet seen enough from Rafa to be able to judge his chances (that match against that Russian mug of today didn't tell me much...)...

Hopefully Rafa in three sets.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
rafa in 2, andy was distinctly average today and was rallying from 3 meters back.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Rafa in 2

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Rafa in 2. He will show Roddick new dimension of tennis

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I voted for Rafa in 3 but it is not that impossible Roddick to win, having in mind Rafa's recent form and results.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Nadal in straight sets.

Andy will hold a few games on serve alone. By like the 3 or 4th service game Rafa will pickup on the spin of the second serve...and block some of the first serves from Andy back when he learns what spots Andy is liking. Rafa will break there...Andy will not win hardly any points on Rafa's service games...and then will smash some racquets because he will think, this serve is 95mph, how the fuck can I be losing all these points...wait wait, why I am saying all this, see their match from IW last year.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Roddick in 2:scared:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Andy in two...or Rafa in three.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I think if Roddick's going to win, it'll have to be in two. The longer the match goes, the better off Rafa will be. Having said that, I'm praying for an Andy win. Don't really see it happening though.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.