Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
phew.

Had real trouble closing out the second set- up a break 3 separate times, it only stuck the 3rd time. Berdych saved 5 or 6 matchpoints the final game, and complained about one of Murray's aces being incorrectly called out or something.

Anyway, good to reverse that head to head a bit for Muzzah.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Re: Dubai QF Murray beat Berdych 6-3 7-5

Tennis always wins when birdshit loses :yeah:

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Many breaks, unforced errors and some drama. Ugh.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Weird match. Neither guy played well, Murray was just better on big points.

Worried about all those DFs he was throwing in. I think he was going for more on the second serve, since Berdych has burnt him of that shot in the past.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Re: Dubai QF Murray beat Berdych 6-3 7-5

I felt like I was watching another Chelsea match. Nervy stuff from Muzza. He got there in the end. He will need to play better if he faces the Djoker.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Barely any tennis worth watching. To be fair, they were in some pretty horrible conditions.

Berdych is still unfamiliar with how to put the ball in the court and was spraying everything at least two feet wide.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
And Murray wins again against Berdych after 7 years.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
best tournament Murray played post AO the last 2 years, a sign of emotional maturity

if he managed to beat Djokovic in SF it could just be the turning point he needs in this stage of his career confidence-wise, important match for him

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Horrendous stuff. Around 20 errors from Birdshit in the last 3 games alone. Murray alternating between pushing and clutching his knee.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
best tournament Murray played post AO the last 2 years, a sign of emotional maturity

if he managed to beat Djokovic in SF it could just be the turning point he needs in this stage of his career confidence-wise, important match for him
:lol:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Berdych was robbed

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
BTW good decision from Lahyani :yeah:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts