Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Deserved win for Lalo and deserved loss for Pics. He escaped it yesterday against Rochus but not today.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Lalo is tearing the field apart :lol:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Enough first serves in for Lopez to make life difficult for Ferrer. Some self-destruct actions by Ferrer made it an easy win for Feli.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Ugly, boring match :zzz: Good to see a serve-and-volleyer another week in the semis but I don't know, he is silly or what? :D After the match he told that he waits for a winner in match Djokovic-Andreev. They are in the bottom half of the draw, LaLo isn't :lol:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Feli said after the match that "[we] will see what happens tomorrpw against the winner of Djokovic Andreev" :rolls: :rolls:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ugly, boring match :zzz: Good to see a serve-and-volleyer another week in the semis but I don't know, he is silly or what? :D After the match he told that he waits for a winner in match Djokovic-Andreev. They are in the bottom half of the draw, LaLo isn't :lol:
:yeah:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
How is Lopez still outside the top 30?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm so proud of Feli. He totally deserved this win. Yeah, Ferrer was making some uncharacteristic UE's, but usually Lopez makes the UE before his opponent ever gets the chance. :lol: Both times he was broken he just refused to go down, which is a nice change from his attitude/behavior in the past 2 years.

Heh...with the packed field in Dubai...Feliciano frickin' Lopez is a Semi-Finalist! Who would have predicted that?:eek:

Congrats Feli! :worship:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
:lol: at Lopez saying he plays the winner of the Djokovic-Andreev match next. Good match from Lopez but way too many errors from Ferrer to realy make it an good match to watch.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I noticed that. But you'll have to excuse him...he probably never looked that far into his side of the draw. :lol:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Good win for Lopez - who gets to increase his Head2Head lead of David.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts