Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Future of Italian tennis looks very bright, Berrettini already in top 10, while Sinner and Musetti are both leading the pack of their age.

Reactions: hammett and Rumour

·
Registered
486 Posts
As much as I respect Popyrin for his tough schedule, it may be time to step it back a notch and play some Challengers. Aside from his R3 at the AO, it hasn't been a good year.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Future of Italian tennis looks very bright, Berrettini already in top 10, while Sinner and Musetti are both leading the pack of their age.
Not to mention Mager , changing his Muger status at least for this week:D

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Musetti discreetly working his way up while all eyes are on Sinner ?
Hopefully he makes it to the big stage, his game is enjoyable

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
couple of years ago he was a bigger prospect than Sinner among italian players because of his junior results

but Sinner basically skipped the ITF junior career and was very soon reado for pro tennis

Musetti doesnt have the big weapons from the basline like Sinner but doesnt have any weakness and can surely develop to a very good all around player

·
Registered
22,249 Posts
As much as I respect Popyrin for his tough schedule, it may be time to step it back a notch and play some Challengers. Aside from his R3 at the AO, it hasn't been a good year.
Is he fit? He was supposed to get the LL spot in Rotterdam, signed up for it on Monday and Tuesday, was spotted at breakfast on Wednesday, but didn't sign up for it that day, which resulted in Sinner getting a WO

·
Registered
486 Posts
Is he fit? He was supposed to get the LL spot in Rotterdam, signed up for it on Monday and Tuesday, was spotted at breakfast on Wednesday, but didn't sign up for it that day, which resulted in Sinner getting a WO
That's interesting thanks. Maybe he's still having problems that started against Medvedev at AO, but I can't find anything else about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts