Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Lopez 2-1

Votes: 5 7.5%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Might as well beat ivan to it, and sadly I don't have pretty pictures. :sad: :awww:

Basically, I think that if Roddick plays the way he has done over the last couple of days, Lopez will consider himself lucky to get past 4 games in any set.

Courtesy of ivan:

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Jez, no need for the poll mate. Walkover for A.Roddick. ;)

If Nadal and Djoko can't break Rod, what chance does a mug returner such as Lalo have? Probably 7-6 6-4 or something like that....if Lalo is lucky.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Everything is unpredictable here in Dubai

Oh well, Roddick in 2

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
I think this would have been one of the least expected final combos out of the draw we had.

I'll pick Lopez. It seems to be the sort of week for crazy things to happen. Tennis makes my brain hurt right now.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
6-4, 6-2 for Andy

Andy 3-0 against Lopez

Lopez is serving well, returning well and volleying well, basically all the facets of the game. I don't know how much he has left in the tank and his record in finals is not that good(on top of his record against Andy). The only thing I will say about F-Lo is that he might be hot and cold, alot, but he rises to the occasion against the big boys. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for Andy. One break in the first, two in the second.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
tennis is crazy nowadays... so Lopez has a chance, so who knows :shrug:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Well Roddick has been serving extremely well all week and looked pretty good against Djokovic, I'd think he would win. But considering some of the unexpected results so far, I'm not too sure.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Man, I can't WAIT to see those backhand to backhand exchanges. Should be glorious.
roddick will win everytime if lopez actually hits a bh.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
It remembers me F.Lopez vs Joachim Johansson in AO 2005.Neither of them could break each other in the last 35 games (13-11 in 5th set).It wont be easy for Roddick if Lopez can hold his serve .I think Roddick 2-1.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
This season everything is fuckin possible...LL, qualifier, even my grandpa has a decent chance.

Roddick in 2.

Or maybe Lopez 7-6 7-6, what do we know :retard:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts