1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
murray will own his bitch federer

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Murray will need to serve well. With Federer serving on this surface, breaks will be hard to come by. I fancy Roger in 3 if he hits a high percentage of first serves.

·
29,645 Posts
Nice to see these two in a final again, hope it's a good one.

I reckon Fed in a tight three setter, although usually Murray's always won tight three setters between them.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
congrats in advance to murray on his first dubai title.....

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Federer held his serve 59 consecutive games, too bad this will come to an end against a returner of Murray's caliber, it would still come to an end in ultraslow Indian Wells.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
from what seen today Murray wins

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Murray Easily... He just has to show more nerves than Del Potro. Which is very easy I would say.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
I see Murray winning this, in 3.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Wow,these two haven`t played for over a year and i doubt they will play a lot of matches this year.Beeing nr.3,4 seeded in the big events it`s unlikely both Nadal and Djokovic will miss the finals so this match is a rarity.
It will be an interesting match for sure.Both guys are serving pretty well so it could come down to 1 or 2 chances.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Murray played better than Rodger today, but you just neve know. I always expect Federer to win their matches, I dont know why. Based on today, I'd say Murray to win in two sets. Probably two very tight sets.

·
Your visions will happen
50,828 Posts
Seems as though Murray is the form player here, and got a shot of confidence right in the arm with that win today, while Fed barely got by Delpo. However.....

congrats in advance to murray on his first dubai title.....
With this revelation, better bet the house on Roger.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Murray in 3.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Roger. preferably in 2, more likely in 3
I am taking no other result, nor will Roger :armed:

ALLEZ, #72 up for grabs Feds :rocker2:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts