Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C-L-I-N-I-C-A-L

just under an hour. Next Khachanov. 15th straight this season and 18th consecutive victory.

Read Kohlschreiber like an open book.

Dropshot and return mashine on fire.

Kohlschreiber played well in the beginning but got broke under Djokovic constant pressure and quality of play.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
even granted mugschreiber is a shadow of his former self this was as ruthless of a performance by nole as it gets. serve, return, FH, BH DTL all clicking, and the droppers were just exquisit.
nole looks like he's having that aura of invincibility again, nice to see.

·
The special one
14,700 Posts
I watched the 2nd set. Djokovic returned and served like a beast. His net game has also improved a lot. He's picked up where he left off in Australia, in fact he's arguably playing better than he did last month. He won't be beaten here playing like this.

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Oh look, another year where Djokovic peaks off slams and relies on chokes/scheduling at slams, playing nowhere near as aggressive there.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
A hungry Novak on a mission is a totally different beast.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A hungry Novak on a mission is a totally different beast.
Exactly. It is the weeks at number one top spot that drives him in an otherwise pointless 500 tournament.

Let us see if he can carry that also against big hard hitting servers as Khachanov on. Then Monfils and then Tsitsipas. Will be challenging if they play well. Let us see who is mentally more stable and in a better form.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh look, another year where Djokovic peaks off slams and relies on chokes/scheduling at slams, playing nowhere near as aggressive there.
Did you miss the AO 2019 ? Oh wait...

BannedBudadiii loser.

·
justice for all
16,245 Posts
Not that Kohli was bad but Djoker just couldn’t put a foot wrong today. Every shot, even shanks or reaction shots went in. The other thing is Novak reads Phillip like an open book and seems to know in advance where Kohli will play his next shot. He looks ominous here indeed and I doubt anyone will manage to stop him.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
always good to see delicious bakery products being delivered by No1e

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
oh look, another year where buda ist still posting on this board while he vowed to get permabanned before he lost the bet last year.
That troll has no dignity at all - being bitter about Nole's GS wins and it is not even relevant in this thread. What is more unfortunate is that he is consistently one of the most prolific posters in the forum and despite his infamy, MTF admin and moderators seem to like him.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it has been my long experience that the Serbs produce much tastier baked goods than the Swiss or Spanish.
Appreciate your username and dedication towards honoring Don Budge: What an unforgettable legend. He is right there in the top section of the All Time Greats.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That troll has no dignity at all - being bitter about Nole's GS wins and it is not even relevant in this thread. What is more unfortunate is that he is consistently one of the most prolific posters in the forum and despite his infamy, MTF admin and moderators seem to like him.
Well we read him long time ago. No credibility left there. He is a wasted user here. He did it to himself. He might deliver good stuff in a good frequency - thats why they like and keep him - but couldnt help me to hate him and I blame him for that, that I can not appreciate his more reasonable contributions anymore. I only see and smell disgust. Sad and stupid story but he chose the wrong path. Our thoughts are with his disorientated and broken soul and mind. He is mirroring the fictional character he chose for his avatar.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well we read him long time ago. No credibility left there. He is a wasted user here. He did it to himself. He might deliver good stuff in a good frequency - thats why they like and keep him - but couldnt help me to hate him and I blame him for that, that I can not appreciate his more reasonable contributions anymore. I only see and smell disgust. Sad and stupid story but he chose the wrong path. Our thoughts are with his disorientated and broken soul and mind. He is mirroring the fictional character he chose for his avatar.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
even granted mugschreiber is a shadow of his former self this was as ruthless of a performance by nole as it gets. serve, return, FH, BH DTL all clicking, and the droppers were just exquisit.
nole looks like he's having that aura of invincibility again, nice to see.
I wouldn't use a Kohlschreiber match as an evidence of Novak's invicibility...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
A great performance, hopefully he keeps this up(lately he had quite a few tournaments he started well but then lost the plot later on), extend his no.1 lead and is ready to play well in the sunshine double.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Yes it has been my long experience that the Serbs produce much tastier baked goods than the Swiss or Spanish.
100%.
Serbian bakery is "the bakery", everything else is just baked dough.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts