Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please state your opinion considering the point system...

At the moment players get 200 points for a win in the 250 category, 300 for 500 category and 500 for Masters 1000

In my opinion we should change it to the one the ATP also uses :D

Just have a say... :wavey:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see we already have 4 votes.... Can you also explain why you voted what you voted and not the other option??

·
Registered
532 Posts
i think the ATP system is better....

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry i didn't set up the poll properly.... We should have seen who voted for what :D

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
51,165 Posts
however even if it was +/-2 it would have been no clear result like the one with the late picks.

So there should be no change imho.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unluckily there are not many people stating there opinion... And we don't even know when things should be decided that we can start the season with fixed rules....

The 2 board member (I think Alex and trucul) have not said anything about this yet....

·
Registered
22,657 Posts
No change imo, changing it would be a hassle, plus the system the atp uses is kinda top loaded, and doesn't really have any real benefits that would require a change so I don't really see the point

·
Registered
Dmitri Tursunov, Fabrice Santoro, Diego Schwarzman, Fernando Verdasco, Ash Barty :)
9,762 Posts
I didn't vote, but I would prefer it to be the same as TT, having one system for TT and another for DTT will be confusing for newer players and a ranking system is just for rankings. I don't see much difference as long as the same system is used from beginning to end of the year.

I will ask, if the ATP points were to be used, how would this affect the current end of year rankings for 2011?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts