Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With everyone pointing fingers at which fan base has enjoyed the easiest draw thus far at Wimbledon, I wanted to point out that (assuming Del Potro wins) outside of Nishikori beating Kyrgios and Djokovic beating Edmonds....all QFs have had easy draws.

All of them.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
An Armchair is exactly the kind of thing I want to throw at you for this useless post.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
It’s become an absolute plague this year. I blame the fact that it’s because the Fed fanbase which is the largest (and bizarrely the most insecure) has had the “cakewalk draw” label pointed at them this time they’ve retaliated by pointing it at everyone else in turn and now it’s a free-for-all.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Nadal never has weak draws. He just has Tio Toni in his camp. Not his fault that Federer and Djokovic don't hire wizards in their team.

·
Registered
272 Posts
With everyone pointing fingers at which fan base has enjoyed the easiest draw thus far at Wimbledon, I wanted to point out that (assuming Del Potro wins) outside of Nishikori beating Kyrgios and Djokovic beating Edmonds....all QFs have had easy draws.

All of them.

Edmund is not a difficult opponent in the slightest. Kyrgios was doing other players' service motions vs him in Queens, tell you how much of a threat he rated him as...

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
With everyone pointing fingers at which fan base has enjoyed the easiest draw thus far at Wimbledon
Excellent wording. :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts