1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
hahaha :lol:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I can’t believe that article didn’t point out that prenatal health care and nutrition as well as nutrition in early childhood years greatly affects IQ.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Only two points rise in the UK. Not enough sunshine for IQ synthesis.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
buddyholly and his trolling.

Has Abraxas frustrated you so much, that you're looking to find dirt on Chile?

LOL, get a life holly.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Vamos Chile!

By far the most well-run Latin American economy.
i wonder how can that be understood with your assessment in the other thread:

The best economic system is the one with highest AVERAGE (both mean and median) living standard.
when argentina is the country with the highest GDP per capita (adjusted for PPP) and has a better distribution of income than chile (which btw is one of the most unequal countries on earth).

i sense that you not only have the wrong principles, you also have no clue what you're talking about

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I heard that if you lie down to sleep in Chile horizontally, you'd be trespassing on Argentina's territory.

Reactions: Henry Chinaski

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
I heard that if you lie down to sleep in Chile horizontally, you'd be trespassing on Argentina's territory.
i guess that by "horizontally" you mean from east to west or viceversa.

i see that geographical education among bogans in oz can find some room for improvement...

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
i guess that by "horizontally" you mean from east to west or viceversa.

i see that geographical education among bogans in oz can find some room for improvement...
Hey, you should be honored that I know which country Chile borders with, it's not like you guys are giants on the world stage, I feel my bogan education is already paying dividents :rocker2:

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Hey, you should be honored that I know which country Chile borders with, it's not like you guys are giants on the world stage, I feel my bogan education is already paying dividents :rocker2:
i dont mind the fact that we are a small and thin country ;)

in fact, i think i kind of like the low profile we have

·
RAVE ON
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
buddyholly and his trolling.

Has Abraxas frustrated you so much, that you're looking to find dirt on Chile?

LOL, get a life holly.
Even abraxas has more of a sense of humour than you. You can't even recognize a joke thread when you post in it.
I wonder what you are like in real life.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
you are a bit of an idiot, aren't you?
i wonder how can that be understood with your assessment in the other thread:

when argentina is the country with the highest GDP per capita (adjusted for PPP) and has a better distribution of income than chile (which btw is one of the most unequal countries on earth).

i sense that you not only have the wrong principles, you also have no clue what you're talking about
Oh abraxas. One day you'll be a man, my son, and you must open your eyes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts