Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Great start to a worst possible draw! If he wins against Murray, Roddick awaits him and possibly Federer.....

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Well done Ivo :yeah:
Didn't even face a BP :)
:rocker2:

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
nochance, Ivo cant beat Murray

Ivo will lose

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
i agree terrible draw for him
but good luck against the next round. Murray or melzer. both of them are a big headache for him. but he has nothing to lose tommorow.(i mean no points to lose.)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Great win Ivo.

Just let it rip next match!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i agree terrible draw for him
but good luck against the next round. Murray or melzer. both of them are a big headache for him. but he has nothing to lose tommorow.(i mean no points to lose.)
Actually, he'll be losing 55 points from last year's Queen's Club tournament. Because IW is a mandatory event for Ivo this year, his points here will replace those points. Still, by reaching the third round, he's picked up 35 points at IW.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What was the tiebreak score? The SB froze at 6-2 and I can't find the final anywhere.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Great start to a worst possible draw! If he wins against Murray, Roddick awaits him and possibly Federer.....
Well Murray will be tough to beat, but if Ivo does pull that out it looks like Roddick will be gone (unless Haas chokes and doesn't serve out at 5-4)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts