Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33rd winning match (9th this year) for Karlović after deciding tie-break set - he equals Moya's record.
Ivo has won 5th match this season after saving MP :worship:
30th ace finished the match (0 DF's).

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Re: Dr. Ivo def. Clement 7-6(1) 3-6 7-6

Clement was minibreak up two times and had a match point in the last tb -but on Karlo serve who saved it with an ace- and the doctor closed the match with an ace too -30 in total-

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
good revenge Ivo :yeah:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ivo comes up big once again, and again, and again in clutch time!!!!

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
ivo should have put it away when he had bps early in the second...as should have clement in the third
over 30 aces for the second match in a row for ivo

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Dr Ivo :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Still can't get away from the feeling that Ivo should have won easier than that, considering that Clement was maybe not at his best, I think Ivo is still a little tired from Asia despite the w.o. yesterday.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Still can't get away from the feeling that Ivo should have won easier than that, considering that Clement was maybe not at his best, I think Ivo is still a little tired from Asia despite the w.o. yesterday.
Ivo's in good form. I think 64 aces in two matches shows that Ivo's not too tired. Any win over Clement is a great win for Ivo. Clement is absolutely amazing at returning Ivo's serve. I just hope it's Haas that Ivo plays next. Haas is a fantastic player but he seems to tighten up a lot in close matches, and any match with Ivo is a close match. Then Blake would be a great final opponent for Ivo. The guy stands so close in on service returns Ivo will ace him 40 times.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
too good doctor :hatoff:

keep on proving the haters wrong

top 20 coming soon :cool:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
If there is something that Ivo is doing amazing this season is in winning close matches against experienced players.

If he works on his fitness to handle better best of 5 matches, I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches Top 10/15 after Wimbledon next season.

Reactions: ASP0315

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
THE DOCTOR!:bigclap: way to go, Ivo:dance:

sweet revenge. Gotta love it not only when Ivo wins, but he wins in 3STs - i wonder how many that is for his career.

when did he save the MP? in the breaker? on his own serve I assume?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yes, and I believe it was an ace. He did close out the match with an ace. He lost one earlier match point at 7-6 on Clement's serve.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Andre♥;6124390 said:
If there is something that Ivo is doing amazing this season is in winning close matches against experienced players.

If he works on his fitness to handle better best of 5 matches, I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches Top 10/15 after Wimbledon next season.
Next year will be tough for him as he loses a number of his MM event results...he'll be playing all the clay TMS etc.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts