Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Kengyin,

Who picked SR1 correctly in the semi? Me or my opponent?

If me, I need pick one correct SR today for the win.
If him, I need pick two corrects SR´s today.

Please, answer me, if you could.

Thanks!

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,978 Posts
kengyin we need managers for DTT that's no question. But tornaments in Europe really make no sense for you. OOP is late, deadline to early. Updates coming to late and you are never around when people ask questions. :awww:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
what did u send Alex?

I sent Clement and Bopanna in 3 if i'm not wrong :lol:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Ops...CLEMENT/ROCHUS 2x1 BECKER/SCHUETTLER

I´m alive!

How I wanted to know the Sr1, Sr2 and Sr3 from day 1...

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Butorac/Ram lose... :sad:

TIED... As the great manager didn´t publish the differences of day one, I have to believe (in faith) about the final result of my match.

God Bless us...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Final

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 03

00:00 | (ALT) JeffCandoi (BRA) vs. (ALT) Elirj70 (BRA)

Semi Finals

Matches Counted: 05
Matches Remaining: 00

02:03 | Boarder35m (GER) vs. (ALT) JeffCandoi (BRA) #SRs: 1-1
03:03 | (ALT) Elirj70 (BRA) vs. (2) Gallina (ARG) #SRs: 1-1, Shootout: SR1

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Final

Matches Counted: 02
Matches Remaining: 03

00:02 | (3) FERNET/KalleOnAir (ARG/GER) vs. Gallina/Gavnich77 (ARG/GBR) #SRs: 0-0

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Kengyin,

Who picked SR1 correctly in the semi? Me or my opponent?

If me, I need pick one correct SR today for the win.
If him, I need pick two corrects SR´s today.

Please, answer me, if you could.

Thanks!
the diffs werent posted because thursday was a split day between QF and SF so when your SF picks along with your QF picks were sent, the semifinalists werent known yet so i couldnt do semifinal diffs. but it will be in the results, and you won

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
I just sent my picks.
I must admit that I don´t understand why you keep the deadline so early :shrug:
the deadline is always 11:00, so maybe you can just send earlier? since no one usually changes picks much, i dont see whats wrong with that. but even if you do send after 11:00 but before play starts, you dont suffer at all, simply you wont know your diffs, i mean your picks will still be counted for the actual results:)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
kengyin we need managers for DTT that's no question. But tornaments in Europe really make no sense for you. OOP is late, deadline to early. Updates coming to late and you are never around when people ask questions. :awww:
i really dont see what else we can do:shrug:trucul has a job so he doesnt have time to manage, boarder35m manages TT and does a good job so doesnt have much time, and everyone else, i really dont yet know how consistent they can manage, i dont know how often they will manage. you see i am a student, and this week was my first week back for the new year, so i am sorry if my mind wasnt fully on this, and i needed lots of sleep, however after a few weeks when i get back into the hang of things, i will be able to wake up early and post OOP and perhaps also the scores (if the matches are finished) at a much earlier time just like last year when i managed basel. for diffs however, i will still need to have to have the deadline early, unless i have an assistant whom i can send the diffs too and he can post it when matches start. i can really see no other option, until a european manager (trucul isnt available until at least april) can manage on a consistent basis, there will be time difference problems. and if no one can manage it, DTT wont survive. when you think about things you would rather have early diffs than no DTT at all right?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Saturday Order Of Play

today is Day 1/2 of F for singles and Day 2/3 of F for doubles

Melzer/Petzchner vs. Damm/Polasek SR2
Darcis/Malisse vs. Beck/Levy SR3

send all picks to kengyin

Deadline is 11:00 AM CET

161 - 180 of 196 Posts