Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the thread were people , managers can ask all kind of questions about DTT. Also the DTT calendar will be made here .

WEEK 1: Brisbane/Chennai/Doha Manager: 156mphserve Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 2: Auckland/Sydney Manager: kengyin Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 3/4: Australian Open Manager: TBD Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 5: Zagreb/Johannesburg/Santiago Manager: TBD Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 6: Rotterdam/Costa do Sauipe/San Jose Manager: TBD Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 7: Memphis/Marseille/Buenos Aires Manager: TBD Assistant Manager: TBD
WEEK 8: Dubai/Acapulco/Delray Beach Manager: TBD Assistant Manager: TBD

·
Registered
963 Posts
Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Managers Thread

:wavey: I could be your back up manager for Barcelona/Munich if you want...

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

Okay thanks :wavey:
Is there anybody who would like to be my assistant manager for Week 4 Davis Cup to receive my picks and the one of my opponents ? :wavey:

Thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts

Is there anybody who would like to be my assistant manager for Week 4 Davis Cup to receive my picks and the one of my opponents ? :wavey:

Thanks in advance ;)
I can't do that, because it's on saturday and I'm not free saturday

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

I'm around Trucul. :wavey:

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

can i be assistant in some tournament?
If nobody volunteers for that tournament, I can be manager for Rome except that I won't be able to publish diffs from Monday to Wednesday included.

Could you please help me posting these diffs during this tournament ?
If you wish, we can also share some other managers activities based on your availability :p

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

Is there any volunteer to manage DTT Monte Carlo ? :wavey:

I guess that to give enough time for commitment, the thread should be opened no later than Friday.

If nobody volunteers, I can run this one but I won't be able to publish diffs when matches begin from Monday to Friday (I will only be available after 20:00 CET).

·
Registered
3,413 Posts

If nobody volunteers for that tournament, I can be manager for Rome except that I won't be able to publish diffs from Monday to Wednesday included.

Could you please help me posting these diffs during this tournament ?
If you wish, we can also share some other managers activities based on your availability :p
Ok i can help you to post differences:)
thanks Trucul:worship:

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

Is there any volunteer to manage DTT Monte Carlo ? :wavey:

I guess that to give enough time for commitment, the thread should be opened no later than Friday.

If nobody volunteers, I can run this one but I won't be able to publish diffs when matches begin from Monday to Friday (I will only be available after 20:00 CET).

Still nobody for Monte-Carlo ? So, I will open the thread tonight. An assistant to publish differences and receive my picks and the ones of my opponents is welcome. ;)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Still nobody for Monte-Carlo ? So, I will open the thread tonight. An assistant to publish differences and receive my picks and the ones of my opponents is welcome. ;)
I can help you with updates, recieve pciks tec, but I can't do difs :sad:

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

I can help you with updates, recieve pciks tec, but I can't do difs :sad:
It is already great if you could receive my picks and picks of my opponent(s). :p

I will manage the other things except publishing diffs during the week.

·
Registered
11,809 Posts

DTT Roland Garros tournament is not in the games thread but it the directory of Roland Garros (where we have TT thread, PAW thread, ...). Do we need to do like this from now on and put the thread in the directory of the main tournament of the week ?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

DTT Roland Garros tournament is not in the games thread but it the directory of Roland Garros (where we have TT thread, PAW thread, ...). Do we need to do like this from now on and put the thread in the directory of the main tournament of the week ?
I actually did this to have some new players

From now on, we'll put in the tournament thread if it's the only tournament off the week. When there are more tourneys in a week, we'll put it in the games thread. Okay ?

·
Registered
18,115 Posts

I actually did this to have some new players

From now on, we'll put in the tournament thread if it's the only tournament off the week. When there are more tourneys in a week, we'll put it in the games thread. Okay ?
I really think this is a good idea.

2 weeks ago I won Monte Carlo and noone seems to have noticed that at that time. :)

It´s not that I want to be praised (but you can keep doing that :)), but if these threats are on the pages of the tournaments a lot more people will regularly attend them. The number of people forgetting to pick will probably get down as well. If only a few people post regularly in the weekly dtt threat one tends to forget about this game.
This nearly happened to me, allthough I was playing the final :p

1 - 20 of 312 Posts