·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doubles list?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: London Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated June 9, 2015)

Doubles list?
https://twitter.com/StephenJFarrow

3 Posts Jun 4th and 5th

Rafael Nadal is on the doubles entry list (with Marc Lopez)

Also entered in doubles: Benneteau/Roger-Vasselin, Matkowski/Zimonjic, Peya/Soares, Nestor/Paes, Murray/Peers.

Bautista Agut/Troicki, Isner/Querrey, Herbert/Mahut, Lopez/Mirnyi. 3 to sign in onsite, 2 wildcards + 1 qualifier

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
^^^ Thanks for the info. :) Benneteau has just had surgery, not sure if ERV can play with someone else or must withdraw.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I hope Dodig/Melo will decide to play here (or Hale) or they will loose number 1 spot for sure.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Grigor and Stan will play doubles together again as well

Next up for Stan is the very nice grass tournament at the Queens club in London. It will offcourse be a challenge to regroup our mindset to grass but i think we will be fine. Stan will play doubles with Grigor Dimitrov and we are really looking forward to that as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
According to this interview http://matchtiebreak.com/2015/06/09/daniel-melo-wimbledon-medalha-olimpica-e-numero-um-sao-os-maiores-objetivos/

they had planned to play Halle but due to the RG title they may not play,and Melo probably will play Nottingham but not with Dodig because he will play singles qualifying of Wimbledon
It is a shame to loose No 1 spot because they did not play. :(
I think I've seen Dodig on the list for singles in Nottingham.
And for his singles qualifying of Wimbledon I can only say: :haha::facepalm::help:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup, talked with Melo and his brother on tuesday and they said that Ivan is going to play Wimbledon. Marcelo is looking for a partner and wants to play Nottingham, but for the next week he's gonna stay here in Brazil.

·
Registered
238 Posts
It is a shame to loose No 1 spot because they did not play. :(
I think I've seen Dodig on the list for singles in Nottingham.
And for his singles qualifying of Wimbledon I can only say: :haha::facepalm::help:

Bryans have quit Halle and Bolelli/Fognini also won't play next week

so they can keep NO.1 spot after next week for sure:)

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Doubles draw.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts