Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Nole becoming a leader in double faults on match points during important matches? Two times in finals at FO, against Rafa at semi Olympics ... What do you think? Not normal, yes?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He is a not a big match player, getting nervous when it counts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
federer fans put a lot of pressure on nole to safeguard the number 17, so yes he keeps doing it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
mental microorganism

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean ... it's just bad ... two finals?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He is faking, as if the match is in his racquet, as if he donated the match to Nadal :shrug:
What a gutless clown.

·
Registered
755 Posts
This doesn't make sense....
yes it does. but i still dont think he would be this disgusting.
just gives up and loses focus after Dull smashes his weak attacking shots back in his face

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, the Olympics was 6 years ago. And how he went away 8-7 against Rafa last year and then a love service loss. How he botched that easy shot against Wawrinka. This is the same guy who hit those amazing shots on match points against Roger ... Not the same guy it seems

·
Registered
40,645 Posts
Well, the Olympics was 6 years ago. And how he went away 8-7 against Rafa last year and then a love service loss. How he botched that easy shot against Wawrinka. This is the same guy who hit those amazing shots on match points against Roger ... Not the same guy it seems
He needs to rediscover that edge....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Is Nole becoming a leader in double faults on match points during important matches? Two times in finals at FO, against Rafa at semi Olympics ... What do you think? Not normal, yes?
He never made a DF at the Olympics semis, he missed a smash.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He never made a DF at the Olympics semis, he missed a smash.
oh my bad. He double faulted in another tournament. I can't remember. But still 2 DFs on match points at the French

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
He is, I believe, the first player to lose both of his RG finals by double faulting. No one will take that achievement from him.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is, I believe, the first player to lose both of his RG finals by double faulting. No one will take that achievement from him.
Man, I know Rafa would have probably won either way, but I would have loved to see him hold at 5-5. Terrible way to lose. Even Roger went for out shots instead of double faulting on match points at FO

1 - 20 of 32 Posts