17,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a Bryan/Bryan/Roddick sex tape :drool:

Reactions: Royston63

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
has to be sex.
:haha: that's about the only scandal left;)

On ESPN last night they were talking about the scandals-

FINALLY SOME PUBLICITY!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

ESPN NEVER talks about tennis-this is good news:worship: :worship: :worship: remember there is no such thing as bad publicity:cool:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Nadal for doping

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Coria will start getting his first serves in!!!

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Ana Ivanovic becomes pregnant and insists on taking time off from her blossoming career to have the baby. Hysteria follows when she names Richard Gasquet as the father. Mass confusion ensues when Gasquet denies the allegation by coming out of the closet. Further confusion ensues when the baby's DNA is confirmed to match with Gasquet's, and Gasquet accuses the rising WTA star of drugging him and stealing his "genetic material." :scared:

Experts in animal husbandry speculate that the offspring will grow up to have great thighs but an overrated face.
Wow you either have a good imagination, or too much time on your hands :lol:

Reactions: Verd

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ana Ivanovic becomes pregnant and insists on taking time off from her blossoming career to have the baby. She creates a wave of fan hysteria by naming Richard Gasquet as the father. Mass confusion ensues when Gasquet denies the allegation by coming out of the closet. Further confusion ensues when the baby's DNA is confirmed to match with Gasquet's, and Gasquet accuses the rising WTA star of drugging him and stealing his "genetic material." :scared:
Later, a sex tape surfaces on internet showing Djokovic and Gasquet having pasionnate gay sex. The french man fell asleep and the Djokovic takes the used condom and gives it to Ivanovic, who was hidding in the bathroom :devil:

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek: The most scandalous thing about that scenario is that this was their second attempt; the first time Nole "forgot" the condom. :rolleyes:
:haha: Richard was so tired after topping Nole that he couldn't play next dat at USO. Nole demanded a fantastic blow job from him in exchange for being the bottom, and the Serbian hurt Richie vocal cords :spit:

Reactions: Fumus

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
I blame Jon Wertheim for all this. Ever since he wrote an article for SI.com back around Wimbledon time talking about how clean tennis is compared to other sports, it's been one thing after another - ATP match fixing, betting on matches, poisoning in Davis Cup, WTA players snorting coke off other WTA players with rolled up banknotes...

He started all this.

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
I blame Jon Wertheim for all this. Ever since he wrote an article for SI.com back around Wimbledon time talking about how clean tennis is compared to other sports, it's been one thing after another - ATP match fixing, betting on matches, poisoning in Davis Cup, WTA players snorting coke off other WTA players with rolled up banknotes...

He started all this.
JW is a douchebag.
he is like the atp.
just trying to ignore how corrupt the sport is

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Computer Hacking

Shock hit the tennis world last night when the FFT revealed that due to a computer glitch the Roland Garros trophy had been handed out to the wrong man. "We do confirm that our records state James Blake is the undisputed 2007 Roland Garros champion. Unfortunately the glitch must have occured when the information was passed through during the trophy ceremony." It was another case of poor organisation believed to be a common problem in France.

After being recalled back to Paris the organisers of the prestigous event apologised to Blake for the misunderstanding and handed him the trophy. In his victory speech the newly crowned champion said, "Wow, I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank all the organisers, the sponsers and my friends from Harvard for making this possible. It is indeed an honour to win my first major and I'm sure many will follow in the near future."

Although the case is now considered closed, the FFT haven't ruled out the possible investigation of the Nadal family. However, when questioned, the Mallorcan not only denied any involvement in the scandal but also complained viciously against the decision. "Everyone saw on TV, no? I am the champion, no? This is silly, no?" But his words fell on deaf ears as the organisers threatened to strip him of his first two Roland Garros titles if he refused to let go of his 2007 trophy.

In response the head of the FFT said, "I don't have any sympathy for him. Frankly he's already won it twice while Blake has never won it, so he has nothing to complain about. We are confident now that we've made the right decision. We consider the case completely closed and hereby forbid any future parties to ever bring it up."

1 - 20 of 69 Posts