Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed it? Well I didn't know where else to put this..

This is from Toronto 2002 against Lapentti - I have a funnier one, but it's too big and I'll have to get somebody to resize it before I can post it.

I also have some of him alone, that I'll scan someday.

A reminder, this was the match were Andy and Nico had a little spat afterwards. It was highly amusing :D

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yes, There is one. See the thing towards the bottom that says
"Showing threads 1 to 28 of 28, sorted by" Choose 'The beginning and you can clearly see "Pictures for the Roddickholics".

:D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right - well I wasn't in the mood for a detailed search. I just thought I would post this somewhere.

So tada.

I'll post the rest in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I never thought I would have an opportunity to say...

Thanks Rebecca

·
Registered
496 Posts
I never thought I would say this at such a goofy picture of Andy. But, I'm sorry, He looks sexy in that picture.

Thanks Becca. :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can see the digusted look on Andy's face better when it's big, b ut you get the idea.

Do not that he's also crossed over to Nico's side of the net.

At this point people had actually started to yell "let it go Andy", "just walk away", but no no...stubborn boy he is :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thanks Becca! Actually he is goin over there to whip Nico's ass. :p

·
Registered
329 Posts
hehe, but i'll be angry if i were him too...i mean, that idiot just accused you of faking your injury...that sucks so much...it's horrible.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehe, but i'll be angry if i were him too...i mean, that idiot just accused you of faking your injury...that sucks so much...it's horrible.
That isn't exactly how the arguement started. Nico didn't flat out accuse him of faking the injury untill the press conference, I seem to recall.

His initial comment to Roddick at the net was that the ace which Roddick served up on match point should have been called out. It was after that that Andy started to fly off the handle, and at that point I believe that Nico brought up the other stuff. Although, to be honest, I couldn't hear everything at the very beginning since they weren't speaking loudly at first.

It's my opinion that they both acted like juvenile nitwits. But life goes on, and so did they ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For what it's worth, despite what the cleaned up ESPN articles would have led you to believe, Andy was moving around just fine before he called the trainer.

I don't doubt that he had cramps, but I do take issue with any articles that talked about his so called limited movement. That was BS.

That was why Nico was annoyed I suppose. That said, I didnt' agree with Nico in the situation either.

·
Registered
329 Posts
well, i guess i shouldn't be saying anything then since i didn't watch the match, let's just say that i believe andy wouldn't lie about something like that...coz he's never been known to, at least that's why i believe in, so dont mind me

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well as I said, I didn't question his injury. When he called the trainer out I was curious why, because I hadn't been able to see any problems with him but I never thought "faker!". I'm also not exactly a tennis coach, so perhaps there was something going on that I'm just not trained to see.

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Becca has been coaching me for months, and NOW she tells me she's not a coach. No wonder I'm ranked #2622. :mad: :fiery:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts