Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, maybe this problem didnt get into each MTF member here.

But i have so many things to do today an case of job. Get a bit feud with my family.

I came here to see the draw of IW. But it IS really making me pissed.

I dont know if the draw have done or not. But the one with the title ***IW DRAW thread*** is ridiculous. Came to the page 1,2, last page, and page before the last, i cant find it. Why make the draw thread if the draw really havent done. And the fraw should be in the first page.:rolleyes:

Sorry for the complain and bad English.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Look in the tournament forum. The draw thread there is only started once the draw is out and its usually posted in the first post. I understand your frustration, the title of that other thread needs to be updated to say which post has the actual draw in it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Go to the tournament thread. Click "Live Scores" on the right side of your MTF window. The thread is GM is a discussion about it.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Hearts :hearts: Haven't seen you in a while. :p

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look in the tournament forum. The draw thread there is only started once the draw is out and its usually posted in the first post. I understand your frustration, the title of that other thread needs to be updated to say which post has the actual draw in it.
:wavey: Fee.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, i can understand, i can feel relax now.
It's just my bad temper being escalated...maybe:devil:

I feel bit regret now made this thread.

Cheers all

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hearts :hearts: Haven't seen you in a while. :p
:wavey: there
Actually, almost everyday i came here to see some interesting thread, but i didnt post one. :)

Hope i can post more posts in the future:cool:

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
You seemed to be pretty good at bumping threads - I remember you bumped a few hundred in the quiz forum last year :devil:

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
Harm, don't be so cruel. :lol:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
You seemed to be pretty good at bumping threads - I remember you bumped a few hundred in the quiz forum last year :devil:
He was just exploring his psyche, getting to know himself better.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts