Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I believe roger has a good chance of winning WB. Players have 2 years out of the surface and the most natural player has more weeks of practice than his main two rivals. If he can improve his fitness he has 50% chance against djokovic and 60% chance against rafa.

·
Registered
21,486 Posts
great to see he made a quick recovery from the injury that forced him to withdraw from the Round of Last 16 at a Grand Slam

Reactions: Disintegrator

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
great to see he made a quick recovery from the injury that forced him to withdraw from the Round of Last 16 at a Grand Slam
According to Federer, "a first training without much movement, because I am still recovering from RG". And this one day after he was supposed to play another BO5 match.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Will you be saying the same when Djoko wins 10 more slams and become undisputed goat?
I think you are too harsh on Nole. If he wins 7 more Slams and Nadal and Federer wins zero, it will be enough.

25-20-20 to Nole should suffice, so you are rather harsh in insisting on 28-20-20.

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
I think you are too harsh on Nole. If he wins 7 more Slams and Nadal and Federer wins zero, it will be enough.

25-20-20 to Nole should suffice, so you are rather harsh in insisting on 28-20-20.
i wasnt being serious, just pointing out OPs foolishness. Djoker already the goat as far as im concerned. he needs +1 slam not +7 more to confirm imo.

·
Registered
Federer
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wasnt being serious, just pointing out OPs foolishness. Djoker already the goat as far as im concerned. he needs +1 slam not +7 more to confirm imo.
Djokovic is through after 2021. Tsitsipas will send him home crying to Jelena Sunday and Federer will do same at SW19.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Biggest fed fan here, but If you think fed is going to wipe the competition at Wimbledon, you are sadly mistaken

If fed played djok in the final tomorrow, it would be 75/25 in djoks favour

1 - 12 of 12 Posts