Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People don't eat KFC! Eat Wendy's instead (not the chicken sandwich though :eek:) Save the chicken in the world, the yard birds!! The next time you buy popcorn chicken, you might be eating my....my......my.........family members!!! YES IT IS SICK!!! So if you dont want to eat me, dont EVER buy KFC!! I dont eat chicken (because I would then be a feathered version of Hannibal the Cannibal) so you shouldnt either!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
*rips the drumstick off of the roasted chicken in the kitchen*

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AAAHHHH, not Mike, my best friend!!!! Alexis, u barbarian!!! *crying hysterically :sad: :sad:)

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I know Barrie is gonna come in here and post a post that gonna say something like *Running to KFC to buy an extra large Popcorn chicken* :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Because that's why you posted this thread in the first place... :rolleyes:

Don't worry, Chrispy. At least your family is safe with me. I'm a vegetarian. :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
But but i like KFC :lick: :lick:

:sad: :sad:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I had Wendy's today Chrispy! Chicken Nuggets with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Hey, I'm trying to gain the 15 pounds I mysteriously lost! :eek: And it will be KFC on Thursday! Sorry Chris! :(

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tsk tsk at everyone!! Your so cruel that you can't even give up KFC for my poor grandmother :sad: Gramma has suddenly dissapeared an it's all KFC eating eaters fault. :eek: That is Alexis, Julie, Rebecca, Cat, and lastly Barrie!! Thank goodness for people like you Layla ;) Anyway for the rest of you *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* :mad:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umm....I guess that better Ace Tracker. Glad to see you gave expensive taste just like moi :rolleyes:
Anyway, Alexis, your killing my family!! :eek: Now Im even more bored in Connectut cause your killing everyone that has value to me :mad: How rude!! :fiery:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You actually have leftover wine?? I thought you loved alcohol that you had to drink every last drop.:rolleyes: Anyway, no thanks, I'll rather have some anti acid

1 - 20 of 69 Posts