Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As per Donna, the greatest player in the world is Novak Djokovic.
“For me, Djokovic than Federer than Nadal.”

I believe Dona Vekic is right.
I also posted my "GOAT sheet" which, scientifically, proves Dona right.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
fair enough view, cant argue against her- Federer or Djokovic for sure IMO.

Always liked Donna Vekic, seen her play a few times in Nottingham

·
Your visions will happen
47,291 Posts
Eastern player chooses Eastern player as GOAT

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I thought this was going to be about the goat in bed, something like Wawrinka, Kokkinakis...
Not that I'm interested in that particular quality of the players, but it would certainly be more interesting than the boring 'goat' crap on MTF.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
You act like only Eastern European players or coaches have called Djokovic the GOAT. Players who have nothing to do with that part of the world have also called Djokovic the GOAT.
To be fair, some of them were talking about his diet ideas and things, and maybe meant he is a goat

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be fair, some of them were talking about his diet ideas and things, and maybe meant he is a goat
And, ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! It's an Aussie, of course.
We can close the competition right here and now.
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Why would her opinion be relevant? Nice to hear as a Djoko fan myself, but I don't believe it has any weight whatsoever in the "debate".

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: cpbdea

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Why would her opinion be relevant? Nice to hear as a Djoko fan myself, but I don't believe it has any weight whatsoever in the "debate".

Thanks for sharing.
It's a thought process, going against the grain isn't so easy. More and more players will do the same.

·
Registered
701 Posts

Thanks for sharing.
I am relieved that she was not blinded by Stanislas' embarassing fandom of Fed and spoke the truth instead.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts