Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
22,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I’m just going to provide the receipts and not say anything as otherwise this thread will go into the ruins. He just had an interview and this is what he had to say on the recent controversies surrounding tennis, defending Zverev and Djokovic, and accusing Kyrgios as hypocrite which in that instance, tbf it was fair enough.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What an idiot but he’s right with Angel

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
Registered
4,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Actually part of being a grown up is being held accountable for your actions so I don't get his remark regarding being treated like a child.
That isn't to say I agree with all the witch-hunting, but certainly Zverev and Djokovic and all other participants that took part in "extracurricular" activities at the very least deserve a bit of what's coming to them.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Hardly anyone gives a fuck about nonsensical rules anymore outside of some wannabe moralists, but on few have the cojones to tell it the way it is.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Regarding Zverev: "It was his mistake, but I don't understand why a lot of people want to interfere. Kyrgios did a lot of mistakes himself. It would be better for him to come clean instead of criticising others."
Lol.Worship Thiem.Atp tour keeps mocking this hypocrite clown!

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Both Alex and Novak are Slavs, them I can understand, but Dominic? der Gütige aka Ferdinand I. would be ashamed of his deeds.

·
Registered
220 Posts
To think I used to root for this clown to win a slam. This year feels like a decade. Here's to hoping some kid becomes a clay savant when Rafa gets tired.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
I'm not really surprised that players are defending other players. If this were the wta things would be very different. However you get the sense that the atp guys are more afraid to speak out or there's more comradery there so they will defend each other rather than criticize. There are some exceptions but not many

And in thiems case you wouldn't expect any less. He's friends with zverev, of cpurse will defend him. He's also all about the tennis so I'm not surprised he sees nothing wrong having been done here.

I do think it's funny though that these tennis players seemingly dont believe , for the most part that they need to be held accountable for their actions. There's always excuses

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
One more thing I will say is that these are athletes, this is their job and so ofcourse they want to get back to it . In a way I cant blame them

That being said we better not hear any of them bitch about the safety at the us open or anywhere else ever in regard to this virus

1 - 20 of 89 Posts