·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going with Rafa in 2 6-3 6-3

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Gael in a third-set breaker to continue his Doha dominance.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Monfils in 3 in 5 hours and 32 minutes. :eek:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Gael looked awesome against Troicki & Rafa looked great against Youzhny so hopefully should be a fantastic match. Could see it going either way. Hope it's competitive & we see arguably the two most athletic players on tour showing us some of their skills. Good match up. :)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
It's going to be intrested to see how Monfils is going to play this match. Will he come so often at the net as he has done throught the tournament? will he stay 5 m behing the baseline? will he be aggresive from the baseline?

·
Your visions will happen
51,302 Posts
Both guys playing at a high level here, Monfils has beaten Nadal in the SF in Doha in 09, so there is precedent.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Rafa in two very tight sets.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Rafa in 2, but I think so many people, including RafaFans think Monfils will win this.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Le Monf is too clownish for to score and upset. Nadal in 3.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
If Monfils manages to keep his head screwed on tight during the entirety of the match, he might have a chance. He played pretty well today.
Rafa actually played very well today and as he's been elevating his level of play with every match, I trust Rafa to take this in two, maybe three if Monfils manages to play out-of-his-mind for one set.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts