Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, he got through :rolleyes:

Backhand was at least looking good, forehand needs finetuning. Serve, especially 2nd serve, needs to improve massively.

Who's next?

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Kohli played good after a bad start, but that gives me hope. Auckland will tell a little bit more, where his way is going this year!

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Pig, better calm down with this fist pumping against abused chokers or I'll be forced to talk with my avatar what to do with your balls

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Kohli fought well. I thought he was done in the second after losing the break advantage.

Gremelmayr next for Nadal.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Good stuff from both guys, some entertaining and aggressive points. Havent seen that from Nadal in some time

Pity PK couldnt get that deserved one win over Nadal, but he looked pretty good, hopefully he will do well this year. He doesnt belong at no. 43.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Nadal in best of two hard court match after service winner taking 30 seconds between the points . When it will be enough of cheating ?

·
Your visions will happen
48,539 Posts
I only saw the third set, but Rafa's serve looked average, forehand as well, but surprisingly the backhand was cracking :yeah:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Btw, Nadal's matches should be scheduled last on court. He takes so darn long to finish his matches anyway :eek:

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
in the second set, esspecially towards the end of it and the tiebreak, Philip was hitting some insane shots, he was playing fantastically.

at moments Nadal was lackluster but he really picked it up and, as someone else mentioned already, he looked to be hitting a bit more agressively and appeared to be more involved in the points than seen in a while.

good first match of the year against a tricky opponent

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Has Kohli won a set against Rafa in all their hard court matches? :eek:

Someday :hug:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Happy with the win. Sad for Phillip, but he should be proud of today's match. He done well, but to beat Nadal he got to be perfect.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
you know in how deep mental shits is somebody when he loses a breaker to kohlschreiber . good for the game

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
It's better that nadal wins this tournament . I am peaking my trolling for AO so don't want to lose the sharpness at such meaningless occasion

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
Btw, Nadal's matches should be scheduled last on court. He takes so darn long to finish his matches anyway :eek:
yes, because all the rest like Tsonga, Karlovic, Misha they all finished their matches in less than an hour

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Kohli would have needed Dodig to share some of his testicular prowess today. 1*-0 in the final set and then he loses 4 straight games. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Pig, better calm down with this fist pumping against abused chokers or I'll be forced to talk with my avatar what to do with your balls
Nadal in best of two hard court match after service winner taking 30 seconds between the points . When it will be enough of cheating ?
you know in how deep mental shits is somebody when he loses a breaker to kohlschreiber . good for the game
It's better that nadal wins this tournament . I am peaking my trolling for AO so don't want to lose the sharpness at such meaningless occasion
Wow, you are so obsessed with Rafa! I bet you masturbate to him every night :kiss:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts