Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely amazing from Berdych in set 1. Herbert didnt have a chance. He keeps getting better and better every match. I want you in final against Djoker please.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Better volleyer won.

Outstanding result for the sport, always great to see an amazing ballstriker like Berdych destroying an ugly bot like Herbert in that fashion. Should reach the final now.

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
Amazing how just a bit of fitness and health and these old guard just comeback and do well. Just a really strong generation, they will retire not because they were flushed out by the newer generation but because of injuries

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Berdych peaking to get his 22nd consecutive loss on HC against Djokovic in the final or will Cecchinato save him?
Surprised to see Cecchinato even stringing together HC wins... Will be an interesting season. Can he replicate any of his 2018 form / what will his baseline be eventually...

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Surprised to see Cecchinato even stringing together HC wins... Will be an interesting season. Can he replicate any of his 2018 form / what will his baseline be eventually...
His post - RG season was interesting(he hadn't won a HC match till then), he was losing his first matches in tournament where he had BYE but eventually he did win 4 matches even two consecutive matches in shanghai before falling to Djokovic there.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
it's clear as day berdych is far too good an athlete to just fade into oblivion, he could do some damage this season when playing like that.
welcome back, tomas. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm happy to see Berdych back, seemingly in decent form. There's no reason why he couldn't force his way back into the top 10.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Djoko final would be nice, some old guard stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts