Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I love the way the OP just dismisses RBA without mentioning Shanghai. I'll wait for the excuse as to why Novak lost that match.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Horrendous grind, no variety whatsoever. Not Novak's fault though, Basilashvili was redlining every ball.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the way the OP just dismisses RBA without mentioning Shanghai. I'll wait for the excuse as to why Novak lost that match.
Agut is 1-7 against Djokovic

It will be close but I don't expect him to win

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
a gem out of the live commentary.
granted this specimen is almost adorable when a redlining opponent plays right out of his mind and poses a real threat for the one he despises. :lol:

Come on, Nikoloz! Show the Serb where's his place!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Good match by Nikoloz. Could have won, but taking set is already an achievement. He has been improving every day under De Witt and his last loses have been only against top guys and mostly in deciding sets (Nadal in 4 at USO, Anderson twice in deciding set TBs, Nishikori in deciding set and now this) . There is no doubt that he is top 15 player and can surprise us in 2019.
Although his fitness is still an issue and I doubt we will see him reaching GS QFs. Bigger chance of winning masters than having success at GSs.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Damn, missed last set bcs of some dota, but glad he won. He did't seem focused in the first, gave away an easy break at the start, then almost fell behind 2 breaks. Basilashvili was a threat and I knew it before this match, he impressed me at USO against Nadal. He seems fearless, and doesn't mug at all, gotta love the guy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Plain and simple mods do not like Djokovic fans at MTF
Sure he was a bit tardish but nothing like guittara, monfed and this lupunut whatever ...
AFAIK Boss crossed some line which made Steve give him the boot.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Plain and simple mods do not like Djokovic fans at MTF
Sure he was a bit tardish but nothing like guittara, monfed and this lupunut whatever ...
The same that happened with floki. Whenever he ran out of arguments he began to insult other users and someday the threshold was crossed. It has nothing to do with mods not liking djokotards (many fed and dulltards got banned for same or similar reasons) but this is classic djokotard reaction again. Smelling a conspiracy in every issue

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
The decline is clearly setting in, shouldn't be losing sets to this BashBashvili mug. It will all catch up with him during the 5 set AO grind, with any luck.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts