Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great effort from Jaziri. This guys pretty decent. He hung around and somewhat took advantage of Jo's rust for a long time. A tad unlucky at the end to get broken for the first time in the 3rd set, got mentally down from it, then Tsonga was happy to end his misery.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Jazari was the better player and the one who made the match interesting...and Tsnonga was such a joke ATP Wozniacki waiting for errors...go out of top 10 pls,i like u but u are only serve ,top 20 is for u

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
tsonga is annoying with escaping against clowns and then fluking against Fed, same like birdshit . Jaziri should have won this match . The guy has the game but like with all countrymans too much clowning

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
too bad, seems like Jaziri lost belief. Tsonga was starting to tire. Good match, though.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
i watched jaziri couple of times last year too and he looked like counter player like murray, but he played in gonzo style today. interesting.

·
Registered
59,026 Posts
i watched jaziri couple of times last year too and he looked like counter player like murray, but he played in gonzo style today. interesting.
From what I've seen, his strategy is to play the same way as his opponent every match, only worse

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Damn, Jo... You've got the easiest 1R match after Cipolla.
If he plays like he knows, he's gonna win this.

·
MONSOON season.
81,982 Posts
Great fight from Jaziri. It's his best surface too I think.

·
Registered
68,203 Posts
my gosh...

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts