Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allow me to open a thread here for the first time.I watched the movie 3 times...one of my favourites.I believe today favourites will fall like leaves...

Garcia Lopez at @6,00 for 2/10
Cover Ferrer 2-1 correct score at @5,00 for 0,5/10

Bolelli at @5,00 for 1,5/10
Cover Soderling correct score 2-1 at @4,50 for 0,5/10

Mathieu-Roitman pick 2 @5,00 for 1/10

Starace-Hajek pick 2 @3,50 for 2/10
-bet this match with a book which voids bets in case of retirement

Gasquet-Ramirez Hidalgo pick 2 @4,20 for 1/10
-bet with a "one-ball" book

Youzhny-Koubek pick 2 @5,5 for 1/10
-bet with a one ball book at odds over 4,50

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Lets hope are right on most of your bets!
I never tried this before but I placed my bets on all upsets with dogs to defeat the favorites on all three men's tournaments. All with 0.14 units each, single bets worth 1.50 units. I can't be bother to place all my bets here but as you know they are all against the favorites and also they are all bets against seeded players.

Its a bit of fun.
I hopefully will make a profit.

If no profit made I'll stop my fun bets forever.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Weather for Gstaad for tomorrow play is.

60% Chance of Rain from 6am-2pm
70% Chance of Rain from 3pm-till

Gonna stay around 45 F for all day.

Rain isn't going to stop until Thursday.

I'll concentrate on the other 2 tournaments this week. Rather not waste my money on this tourny. Wimbeldon was a wash out and so is this tournament!!!

Rain Rain Go Away
Come again another day!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Well didnt check the weather (big mistake) before betting and here is my first pick this week:

Feliciano Lopez 1.22 over Michel Kratochvil ($200 to win $44.74)

:eek:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
WTD: 1/0 (+2.50 units [+499.0% ROI]).

Just the one for now, although the chances are I'll add something a little later:

LAY Bjorkman vs Przysiezny @ 1.31 (0.49 units) - going against one of my main betting rules as I haven't seen the Pole play before - lowest stake to reflect this. Basically, unless his opponent has a false leg, there is no way that Bjorkman should be priced as a 1.30 favourite in ANY clay event, let alone Bastad. In fact, he has lost in R1 on 4 of the last 5 occasions he has visited (probably much because of his strong grass results each year). The Pole is an established doubles player on the Tour and if you check out his clay singles record, it doesn't make for bad reading (although the opposition is somewhat weak). Having qualified for the MD he at least has 3 singles matches under his belt already and is therefore used to how the surface plays...contrast that with Bjorkman who played a mixed doubles final on Centre Court at Wimbledon on Sunday.

·
Registered
12,590 Posts

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Monaco, Bolelli, Roitman, and Vassallo. :tape:
Don´t fade Mónaco, as much as I like Gulbis, he shouldn´t be able to beat Juan in such a slow venue as Bästad, plus Juan has been playing Bundesliga this weekend and has some match rythm on clay. Mónaco is an excellent baseliner, very solid and he´s improving heaps this year

I was assclose to take Bolelli and Roitman, odds are tempting for sure, but laid off in the end bc Soderling normally plays well in Bästad and looks like Mathieu can´t play bad this year and if he keeps playing like this, he should have too much for Escopeta. Bolelli´s fh is a beauty, he has a good serve as well but he struggles on his bh side and he also needs to improve his movement and defence, Roitman has a nice game for clay, powerful shots, knows how to construct the points, decent serve and he´s solid as well, I always thought he should have done better with his career and looks like this year he´s finally fulfilling his potential, definetely. Both guys play one-handed bh.

Vassallo is an absolute nightmare for me, the best I can say about him is that he´s solid :tape: I don´t deny he might be worth today against an out of form Stan, but Wawrinka has much more weapons than him (well, most of MVA´s rivals have them tbh), so it´s hard for me to go against Swiss tit

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
WTD 1-0
Profit - + £120.00

Pending - £250 on Andreev to beat Montanes @ £1.33

£250 on Monaco to beat Gublis @ 1.2

Monaco is having a career year, having already won two tournaments already this year....both on clay. Gublis is a great talent but clay is probably not his favoured surface at this stage of his career. I'm expecting the more experienced and better player on this surface to prevail.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Hi guys, been reading your posts for a while and finally i get to join you, im going to start each day with a bank of 10 units and distribute them over various bets, good luck to everyone today.

5 units on Simon x Hernandez x Soderling x Kiefer @ 2.34 odds

3 units on Udomchoke x Kiefer @ 2.51 odds

2 units on Bjorkman to win 2-1 @ 3.50 odds

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Hi guys, been reading your posts for a while and finally i get to join you, im going to start each day with a bank of 10 units and distribute them over various bets, good luck to everyone today.

5 units on Simon x Hernandez x Soderling x Kiefer @ 2.34 odds

3 units on Udomchoke x Kiefer @ 2.51 odds

2 units on Bjorkman to win 2-1 @ 3.50 odds
Welcome, good luck.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts