Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tomic

Votes: 3 9.4%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If these players weren't so transparently awful, would we have to invent them? Reminiscent of Justine Henin at her worst(putting up her hand during that French Open match against Serena and pretending she hadn't) Tomic raised his racquet to challenge an out call by someone in the crowd, causing Dolgopolov to miss the next shot. He then lied to the umpire, saying "I didn't say anything."

Is the game better off with people to root against for their lack of sportsmanship and basic dignity? Discuss.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
The "future" of tennis is a disgusting, cheating, annoying, arrogant, disrespectful brat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Suck it haters.

Reactions: bad gambler

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Tomic is disrespectful brat, it was so ugly.
tennis future doesnt and will never need players like him

·
Registered
210 Posts
That was a bad show of character, no doubt about it but Tomic is still only 19 years old. There is a tendency in this forum to crucify people too soon. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It would be easier if he wasn't Australian and I didn't have to see him on every newspaper, on every second tv commercial and have all of his matches broadcast on TV.

:facepalm:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was a bad show of character, no doubt about it but Tomic is still only 19 years old. There is a tendency in this forum to crucify people too soon. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.
Haven't the announcers been going on how about how mature and level headed he is?

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
You mad bro?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes, definitely. I like the way Tomic gives me extra motivation watching Tennis for rooting against him.
He is most disgusting human being ever steps on a tennis court, actually on the earth for sure.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Excuses
Excuses
Excuses

it doesnt matter his age its a Character, its nature

1 - 20 of 66 Posts