Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lets face it, the results of the 'gay poll' here reveal that 17% of us are gay guys and 27% are straight. on the WTA boards, its even a greater percentage. That's OVER 50% and is far from the 10/90 percentages of general society.

what are the dynamics at work which make this the case? and we have to imagine-- while there arent any 'out' pro players officially-- that this (at least) over 30% statistic would be true among our favorite male players as well. (god forbid 50%, we'd really have to dig through some ATP lockerroom closets!)

i think it may have to do with the fact that tennis is not exactly a direct contact sport nor exactly a pure athletic sport, but just as much a thinkers & intuitive sport. and also, that being a gay or bi youth tends to isolate you a bit and tennis is an individual's sport, apart from the usual trappings of a 'team'...

and of course, that its basically a game about stroking balls with a large stick. It may just turn people gay. :p

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who :drool: over the men.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
LMFAO :worship:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
joeb_uk said:
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who :drool: over the men.
well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them. :lol:

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
joeb_uk said:
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
daze11 said:
exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. :D especially the handle-bar mustache.
:lol:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
and this thing of stroking those balls with such a big stick...you have to think, if a guy was even on the fence, it would be like putting a tambourine in his hand.

and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
daze11 said:
and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...
I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Princesa! said:
I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.
it depends if you're into scary guys...i bet guga likes to do the kinky things.

coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!" :lol:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
daze11 said:
coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!" :lol:
I'd like to give Guille lots :tape: and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.

About Guga, he's prolly into kinky stuff, Brazilians in general seem to be into it. I'm glad that I've got one. :angel:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Princesa! said:
I'd like to give Guille lots :tape: and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.
yes, see my avatar...i made sure he was plenty ready to give...and receive. :haha:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Princesa! said:
What a fantastic tongue. :drool:
he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands! :p :lol:

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.

·
F***ing have it
17,847 Posts
daze11 said:
he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands! :p :lol:

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.
:lol: that's so true :)

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
daze11 said:
luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, so that is a gift of a fact indeed.
Could be true...but it must be true if Fonsie agrees with you.

·
F***ing have it
17,847 Posts
daze11 said:
well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them. :lol:

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)
:haha: :haha: :yeah: You're right. No matter how many times my pro tells me "hit with more topspin", i hit as flat as any WTA
Big Babe :lol: . I admire their killer attitude. They just want to bang bang the ball :devil: . But aside from that, i'm very quiet on court. On the guys side Agassi and Nalbandian are those i try to copy.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts