Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching few of his matches, I would say he has some chance if everything goes his way.

·
Registered
288 Posts
He doesn't seem to have enough tools in his arsenal to fend off competition for 10+ years... but he can surely make his mark among the ATG. Double-digit slam count is on the cards, although as far as we know he could also win none.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
It was funny seeing Sinner next to the Goat Debate Tag

·
Registered
19,202 Posts
Rafa extended the gap too far..

the gap is too big.

But Sinner will do well to win 10 slams.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Sinner has slam winner and number 1 written all over him but GOAT seems a bit much tbh. The bar has been set very high.

Reactions: Budadiii

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Sinner has slam winner and number 1 written all over him but GOAT seems a bit much tbh. The bar has been set very high.
Completely agree with this. And the great thing is that we, nor Jannik, has to have any answers to these kind of questions yet. I just fail to see the purpose of these GOAT discussions, especially while we're talking about players under 20 or in their early 20s. I'm happy I don't own a crystal ball, since that would make tennis and life overall extremely boring.

·
Banned
222 Posts
He doesn't seem to have enough tools in his arsenal to fend off competition for 10+ years... but he can surely make his mark among the ATG. Double-digit slam count is on the cards, although as far as we know he could also win none.
Are you retarded.As if he will win a slam.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
GOAT => 20 slams.

Anyone who cannot win 20 slams does not enter GOAT debate. The ceiling is set already.

Sorry, Sinner. You have not shown us yet that you are a slam winner.

Reactions: Eliande

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Completely agree with this. And the great thing is that we, nor Jannik, has to have any answers to these kind of questions yet. I just fail to see the purpose of these GOAT discussions, especially while we're talking about players under 20 or in their early 20s. I'm happy I don't own a crystal ball, since that would make tennis and life overall extremely boring.
What about men in their mid 30s like me who want to begin playing tennis now, do I have a chance to become 🐐?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
yes, as he pushed Rafa to three sets with tiebreak.

·
Registered
19,202 Posts
Roger and Novak had a handful of titles and were established, top 20 players. Federer beat Sampras at Wimbledon and Novak went Sf-SF-F on his last teenage year.Sinner has none of those and most importantly has no personality. Watch his press conferences, you will fall sleep in the first few minutes.
Lol dummie, nor Fed or Djok had any clear edge on Sinner at 19

1 - 20 of 28 Posts