Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
I'm scared of that last pic of Ancic.
The media keeps going for that kind of shot and it seems to encourage the players to keep trying to open their mouths bigger. They feel the more they do it, the more likely they will get their pic shown on ATP.com and other sites.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hi hi hi - suddenly so many girls here say Roger is "sexy", "sexiest", and I remember a year or two ago almost no such comments existed on him, as majority of the girls didn't find him interesting.

That is what fame and being "the one" does to you. And so much about honesty and value of female sympathies...

Hi hi hi

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
DDrago2 said:
Hi hi hi - suddenly so many girls here say Roger is "sexy", "sexiest", and I remember a year or two ago almost no such comments existed on him, as majority of the girls didn't find him interesting.

That is what fame and being "the one" does to you. And so much about honesty and value of female sympathies...

Hi hi hi
lol! Can't say I wasn't surprised about the dramatic change of heart myself!

But anyway, I forgot about that Mario picture from Wimb 04 :eek:- his mouth looks like a black hole!! :D

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Roger does have a big mouth. I think he has to put it to good use because by all reports he has a deficiency in his nether regions :tape:

·
Got Premium? I do.
4,253 Posts
JeNn said:
Roger does have a big mouth. I think he has to put it to good use because by all reports he has a deficiency in his nether regions :tape:
He only seems deficient when compared to Tommy Lee Hewitt.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Uh wow. Roger wets his lips before allowing anything in his mouth?

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I think at the time this photo was originally posted someone replied with the caption "Mirka, do I have to show you how to do everything?" :lol:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
DDrago2 said:

Hi hi hi
I don't know about this site because I am new here. I have been raving about Roger since 2001 and so have many other women on other tennis sites. Maybe this site was just slow to appreciate Roger.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Roger's mouth is sexay

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Daniel said:
Roger's mouth is sexay
:bounce: Tha't why we love him :hearts: :p :hearts:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just think that hes a great tennis player

THough its funny when he screams! Though i dont get it why, he feels like as if tennis was HARD, i mean when u look at him, pff, its a piece of cake!! But when u do try it, ouch!!!! WE must love him!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Mellow Yellow......if that is what your signature says........look at what you said yourself......

I am not the first person to say that Roger says everything honestly despite the fact that it may annoy people to a certain extent.

Why dont you watch what you said before starting to blame others for his fall.

·
10S NE1
10,577 Posts
He gets the most press, but he's not in the same league with A-rod. The only difference is A-rod is so sarcastic, you never really know for sure when he's "really" serious. With Federer, there's almost no joking.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts