·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Hot :drool:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
wcr said:
I didn't think so and I can't remember your liking much about Roger at all which is why I wonder you call yourself Mirkaland.
That's a good question. Why focus on the primal scream shots of Roger? No player looks good in that pose. I think that men are the ones parading those around those pics on all the sites. That looks like caveman stuff and that's what men think makes tennis look exciting. They are so wrong.

Regardless of the open mouth primal scream shots.......
Roger has got the sexiest mouth in tennis, with his pouty lower lip. Love his deep set dark eyes and his expressive eyebrows. He is the sexiest guy in tennis.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
That is a bad photo... esp for Radek. looks like he was wearing goggles before it was taken. :sad: It makes me sad (I know how dorky I sound) to look at it... because he's seriously not that bad in real life IMO. Not as good looking as his girlfriend, but that's another story ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have to disagree with the comment that said this kind of pic didn't look good because I think fed was so freakin hot when he screams :hearts:

and I want to add that fed's mouth is very very sexy ;)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Mario Ancic has a big mouth too.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
big ass mouth sorry folks but i didnt know people jaws could disconnect like that?!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
UnDeR_RaDaR said:
I have to disagree with the comment that said this kind of pic didn't look good because I think fed was so freakin hot when he screams :hearts:

and I want to add that fed's mouth is very very sexy ;)
I would think most girls would rather look at Fed in Sensitive Guy mode:

or as Friendly Nice Guy with great hair:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
murray.:scared:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts