Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I glance over at one of his matches, he is always TALKING. Just running his mouth like a skipping vinyl. I'm sorry. He drives me insane. I have never had so much disdain for a person I didn't know.

I know this is probably the 1,000th thread on it, but I just had to release this.

Maybe if he went through some tough shit like James Blake went through, he wouldn't be such a jerk.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Every time I glance over at one of his matches, he is always TALKING. Just running his mouth like a skipping vinyl. I'm sorry. He drives me insane. I have never had so much disdain for a person I didn't know.

I know this is probably the 1,000th thread on it, but I just had to release this.

Maybe if he went through some tough shit like James Blake went through, he wouldn't be such a jerk.

So true. :lol: :rolleyes: :haha:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Murray was a hell of a talker in his days, just like Haas. These were brilliant ones

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
i want roddick to go nuts one day and beat up his opponent.
that would be cool.
as long as its not fed.

maybe duck can give coke fiend sexy a beatdown.
i'm sure vaidisova fans would like that

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
i want roddick to go nuts one day and beat up his opponent.
that would be cool.
as long as its not fed.

maybe duck can give coke fiend sexy a beatdown.
i'm sure vaidisova fans would like that
The duck is a loudmouth weakling. Olly Rochus would thump him.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Stalin wasn't bad in his day either, he had surprisingly good hands for a stocky guy.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Aristotle was overrated. His drop shot may have been nice but he relied on it way too much. Socrates had way more game, his point construction was amazing. The game was way better than, way less mindless ballbashers.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Aristotle was overrated. His drop shot may have been nice but he relied on it way too much. Socrates had way more game, his point construction was amazing. The game was way better than, way less mindless ballbashers.
exactly right and so true JimmyV.

by the way, i hear that Archimedes took advantage of massive leverage on his groundsrokes.

and Galileo simply could see the ball earlier than anybody around in his day. just like Agassi but only better.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I hear Zeus once hit an ace so hard it penetrated through the court and created the Underworld for Hades.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
I hear Zeus once hit an ace so hard it penetrated through the court and created the Underworld for Hades.
:rolls: Keep it up guys :yeah: Love when threads are derailed in such good fun :p

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

so true.

i hear that Darius (521-485 bc) was a dangerous and intimidating all surface monster. it is no exaggeration to claim that his genious lay primarily in his ability to instill total fear in his adversaries. so feared was he that he never had to play a match. nobody ever showed up to face him.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
so true.

i hear that Darius (521-485 bc) was a dangerous and intimidating all surface monster. it is no exaggeration to claim that his genious lay primarily in his ability to instill total fear in his adversaries. so feared was he that he never had to play a match. nobody ever showed up to face him.
:rolleyes: You heard wrong. Darius was an overrated mug that was regularly schooled by the Greeks...

:rolls:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts